Our 39th year of trips for all VA, MD and DC HIGH SCHOOLS! We are based in Fairfax, Virginia. Buses depart with our staff from all over the VA, MD, DC metro area.
SNOW ESCAPE QUEBEC CITY CANADA SKI TRIP INCLUDES :
3 DAYS / 2 NIGHTS CANADA
- Luxury Five Star Lodging at Legendary Chateau Frontenac
- Free entry to Club Frontenac Pool and Spa
- Baggage Handling (by Hotel Bellmen)
- 3 Days/2 nights Lift and Gondola Tickets
- 2 Resorts: 2 Days-Mount St-Anne + 1 Day-Stoneham
- Incredible Canadian Snow!
- Round Trip Luxury Euro-Coach Bus
- TV / Video /Restroom
- Two Full Breakfasts, Included
- Hundreds of restaurants, snack shops and more right outside your door!
- Discounts at select restaurants, activities and shops
- Old Québec City is right outside your hotel!
QUEBEC CITY "A MAGICAL, WINTER WONDERLAND"
After skiing and snowboarding, you arrive at your towering castle hotel Chateau Frontenac. Walk out the door to a walled city over 400 years old. Christmas lights on every street, amazing shops, and boutiques, restaurants, coffee shops, ice skating by the city gate, a toboggan sled ride that will jet you at 70 miles an hour, ice sculptures, horse-drawn carriage rides ... this is Quebec City!
- Amazing winter activities right outside your door
- So much fun to walk and chill in this amazing city
- Your Snapchats will be amazing!
Voted North America's Best Winter Wonderland by the readers of the USA Today!
2 Ski Resorts
- 71 trails, covering 45 miles, on 3 different sides
- XL Park (restricted) 8.4 acres of sick snow features
- Beginners Snowboard / Ski Parks
- Boardercross for intermediate
- Just 30 mins from the city
42 trails on 3 mountains
- XL Park offers up to 18 features
- Intermediate Rail Section : around 10 features on 1.6km
- Olympic half-pipe (22 feet/lite at night)
- Introduction Park : 10 features and 2 mini-jumps
- Just 20 mins from city
LUXURY ★★★★★ LODGING AT CHATEAU FRONTENAC
More than a hotel, Le Château Frontenac is a Quebec City icon. For over a century, it has perched at top of the city, overlooking the St. Lawrence River with its elegant touch of historic Europe and best modern comfort
- " One of the Most famous hotels in the world"
- Top 10 Hotels in all Canada : Reader's Choice Award 2016
- 10 Fairy Tale castles in Canada you can visit - Travel Bliss Now
- 5 Most luxurious Hotel Brands in the World 2015
SIGN-UP TODAY FOR SNOW ESCAPE
Are you ready to #snowescape?
CLICK BELOW TO BUY ONLINE