I have read and accept the payment schedule and cancellation policy.
The undersigned releases and holds harmless DMC Companies, Inc. including Ski Travel Unlimited, Ski Travel, LLC ( “ Ski Travel ” ) its officers, agents, associated companies and/or affiliated personnel from liability for personal injury incurred during any Ski Travel trip, tour or activity. Ski Travel will arrange with suppliers for transportation, lodging, ski lift tickets, rental equipment and other services provided in the trip. Ski Travel assumes no responsibility and cannot be held liable for any personal injury, death, property damage and/or other loss, accident, delay, inconvenience or irregularity and/or acts of default of any company / person, foreign or domestic, during the trip, tour, or activity.
Ski Travel, its officers, agents, and/or associated companies cannot be held liable for loss or consequences caused by weather conditions including, but not limited to, ice storms, snow storms, or rain. In addition, Ski Travel, its officers, agents, and/or associated companies cannot be held liable for loss or consequences due to delay, schedule changes and/or any cause or irregularity occasioned by natural disasters, terrorism, improper identification or travel documents, cancellation, overbooking, and/or strikes of airline(s), bus company(ies), ground service operators, in addition to force majeure, acts of God and/or government, etc. Under any or all of the above circumstances, no portion of land/air arrangements and/or payments received by Ski Travel will be refunded.
Ski Travel reserves the right to withdraw any trip/tour in this program at any time, to decline to accept or retain any person traveling under its auspices, and/or the right to make any changes and alterations to the itinerary, price, lodging, location, and/or other tour arrangements as may be found necessary for the proper handling of the said trip/tour. Minimum number of participants required for bus pickups.
Ski Travel expressly reserves the right to evict and/or expel any participant on the tour for violations of U.S. Law, Québec Law and/or rule / policy agreement violations at the sole discretion of the trip / tour operators. Parents / Guardians will be liable for all expenses, including transportation home after Ski Travel and/or hotel/resort security evicts and/or expels a participant. Parents/Guardians of participants will be held responsible for any loss / damages to the transportation company, hotel/lodging, rental equipment, restaurant or other property. Ski Travel is not liable for student representatives and chaperones actions outside the scope of law and/or company policies and rules.
I understand all of the above and am aware that Ski Travel is neither affiliated with nor sponsored by my HIGH SCHOOL and my HIGH SCHOOL is not responsible or liable for any delays, injuries or losses that may be incurred.
We strongly recommend you purchase trip/cancellation insurance.
Cancellations must be made in writing and sent to:
firstname.lastname@example.org (Please indicate cancellation)
P.O. Box 1610,
Springfield, VA 22151
The cancellation date will be the date we receive your email or letter.
Ski Travel’s Cancellation Policy is as follows:
- We strongly recommend purchase of trip/cancellation insurance.
- Cancellations must be made in writing.
- Cancellation amounts listed below are based on the dollar amount of payments listed on the payment plan, regardless of whether you paid in full or with payments.
- Cancellations received 60 or more days prior to the trip will result in a refund of all payments except the amount of the initial
- Cancellations received 30 – 59 days prior to the trip will result in a refund of all payments except the amount of the initial non-refundable deposit and the amount of Payment #2.
- Cancellations received less than 30 days before departure are not refundable.(But you can sell your space-see below)
Selling Your Space
- Up to 14 days before departure, anyone may sell his or her space to another student provided SKI TRAVEL is notified and the student replacing the cancelled student submits a new reservation form. (Received 14 days prior.)
- If you are selling your space: We must receive an e-mail from your original e-mail used to register. In this e-mail you can advise us to credit the new person with the funds you have paid.
- Selling the Space is not the responsibility of Ski Travel.
NOTE ON SELLING YOUR SPACE: The new person buying your space pays you directly.
SKI TRAVEL’S cancellation policy reflects conditions the company must work within. SKI TRAVEL must pay for lodging, lift tickets, equipment and transportation in advance of every ski trip and is not entitled to a refund from the hotel/lodging, ski resort or the bus company etc. in the event our customer cancels.