Student Reps simply tell their friends
about the trip.
Most Reps share the trip page link & video on their Social Media
(What is a Rep more detail? Scroll to Bottom)
> When people sign-up they list you as the REP on their reservation.
> You get, Discounts, FREE TRIP & PRIZES
> The more people that list your name as their REP, the cheaper your trip gets
> 18 sign-ups gets you a FREE TRIP
The numbers below indicate the # of sign ups needed
(YOU AS REP +3 FRIENDS= Full Room)
Price $659 your discount $70
+ FREE Fairfax Surf-shop T-Shirt*
*Must be picked-up at the shop
Price $579 your discount $150
$150 OFF YOUR TRIP!
Your Price $429
$300 OFF YOUR TRIP!
18 signs up or more
Your Price is $0. Your discount $729
★★★ YOUR TRIP IS FREE
20 signs up or more
★★★YOUR TRIP IS FREE★★★
CHIPOTLE OR STARBUCKS Gift Card
Total Value $ 829
35 signs up or more**
See Important note below**
★★★YOUR TRIP IS FREE★★★
New Snowboard & bindings from Fairfax Surf Shop*
Total Value $1300
28 sign ups or more
★★★ FREE TRIP ★★★
FREE New Apple iPad = Total Value $1000
**Prizes for 28 and 35 are not combined. If you sign-up 35 you will choose either the I-Pad or the Snowboard set-up.
Be a Rep.
Spread the word about the trip > Go Free or Cheap + Rewards !
What is a Rep?
- A Rep is a student that simply informs and shares the trip web page with friends and other high school students interested in attending. (Via social media, texting, word of mouth etc.)
- Reps should be from different grades, groups of friends, sports, clubs etc. in order to give each Rep the opportunity to register their group of friends and earn discounts.
- The goal is to fill a bus or more from your school. The more people from your school, the more fun the trip.
Does a Rep have any other responsibilities?
- Answer any questions students have about the trip
- Assist Ski Travel with the rooming assignments for their group
What are the benefits of being a rep?
- Ski Travel has an excellent rewards program for REPS (SEE BELOW)
- Discounts begin when you fill your room with yourself + 3 friends.
- After your first 3, every additional person you sign-up / your trip gets cheaper until 18 / FREE Trip (See Chart below)
- Earn a FREE trip by signing up 18 friends or $ credit off your trip for every person you sign up
- Being a Rep looks great on your college application!
- Sign-ups are NON-Transferable. (Students must list your name as the Rep on their registration.
- Cancellations do not count toward incentives.
MAKE SURE YOUR FRIENDS LIST YOU AS THEIR REP ON THEIR REGISTRATION FORM
When do Reps Pay?
- Reps should pay only the initial deposit to reserve their space
- 30 Days prior to the trip when we work on Room Assisgnments we determine if you have a balance based on your sign-ups
- Note for Reps who pay in more than the initial deposit: Final credits/ refunds for overpayment will be determined and processed during our end of season accounting audit. This follows our last trip of the season when all staff has returned for office hours mid to late February.
WHO BECOMES A STUDENT REP?
Watch Video. Sorry, We know it's Old School but the info is all good.
(Except we use mostly web pages not paper flyers)
- Each year Ski Travel selects groups of representatives from various High Schools across the DMV area. (Public and Private Schools)
- Student reps are made up of returning reps from the previous years trips as well students who attended the trip the previous year and wish to be reps.
- In addition, each year Ski Travel adds several new representatives based on the recommendations of our currents reps and other students.
We are looking for several qualities in a rep,
someone who is:
- Outgoing and a leader. Self motivated.
- Well rounded and responsible to represent the trip.
- Liked and respected by their fellow classmates and the entire school community.
Win cool stuff from: