Trip price section
Trip info section
QUEBEC CITY "A MAGICAL, WINTER WONDERLAND"
Walk out the door to a walled city over 400 years old. Christmas lights on every street, amazing shops, boutiques, restaurants, and coffee shops. Ice skating by the city gate, a toboggan sled ride that will jet you at 70 miles an hour, ice sculptures, and horse-drawn carriage rides ... this is Quebec City!
- Amazing winter activities right outside your door
- So much fun to walk and chill in this amazing city
- Your Snapchats will be amazing!
Voted North America's Best Winter Wonderland by the readers of the USA Today!
2 GREAT MOUNTAINS
42 trails on 3 mountains
- XL Park offers up to 18 features
- Intermediate Rail Section : around 10 features on 1.6km
- Olympic half-pipe (22 feet/lite at night)
- Introduction Park : 10 features and 2 mini-jumps
- Just 20 mins from city
- 71 trails, covering 45 miles, on 3 different sides
- XL Snowboard Park-8.4 acres of sick snow features
- Beginners Snowboard / Ski Parks
- Boardercross for intermediate
- Night Skiing
- Just 30 mins from the city
LUXURY ★★★★ LODGING
Quebec Chateau Laurier
- Fantastic location just across from the Quebec Citadelle and Old City. Steps away from the St. Jean Street and the Grand Allee
- One of Quebec City’s Finest Luxury hotels
- Features modern contemporary rooms with large windows, flat screens and a host of amenities
- Fully emerge yourself in the history of Quebec City right outside your door
- Chateau Laurier’s excellent Quebec Service
- Lodge in the heart of Quebec City's walls (The only walled city in North America)
- UNESCO World Heritage Site overlooking the magnificent Saint Lawrence River
- Elegant touch of historic Europe in the one of the most beautiful walking cities in the world!
- Unparalleled level of luxury and service
- Restaurants offer exceptional views of the Saint Lawrence River
SKI TRAVEL IS BASED IN FAIRFAX, VA
LOUDOUN COUNTY PAYMENT / TRIP DETAILS
Sign-up and Save $ before price increases.
PAY IN FULL SPECIAL
$579* per person
(*Saves $40 off the Payment Plan)
- If due date is expired you can still sign-up if space is available.
- See current Online Special at the top of the page.
Full Payment Now Due
DEPOSIT /PAYMENT #1
PAYMENT # 2
PAYMENT # 3
Due: Dec 10 $189
*Note. Pay in Full Special saves $40 off Payment Plan
DEPARTURE & RETURN
FRIDAY , January 17, 2020 4:45PM
MONDAY, January 21, 2020 5-6AM
TRIP OPTIONS ON REGISTRATION FORM:
$99 for 3 DAYS
- Skis, Boots , Poles & Helmet
- Snowboard, Boots, & Helmet
MLK WEEKEND HOLIDAY
NO SCHOOL WILL BE MISSED
- MONDAY , January 20 is a school HOLIDAY. (Martin Luther King)
- Trips returns early AM Tuesday, January 21, barring any weather or mechanical problems.
- January 21 is also a School Holiday