Date + schools
January 20-24, 2023
END OF GRADING PERIOD WEEKEND
>STUDENT HOLIDAY-NO SCHOOL
Quebec City Snow Escape Trip
- Departs JAN 20 (4:45 PM)
- Returns JAN 24 (5 AM)
NO SCHOOL WILL BE MISSED
High Schools Attending:
- ALL LOUDOUN COUNTY, VA PUBLIC HIGH SCHOOLS
>BE A STUDENT REP & you could go FREE or CHEAP
>Just fill out the Rep Form then share this trip link page with friends
Student Rep spots are available for all Loudoun High Schools on this trip
Quebec City Trip includes:
3 DAYS / 2 NIGHTS CANADA
- Luxury Four Star Lodging in the Heart of Old Quebec city
- 3 Days Lift and Gondola Tickets
- 2 Resorts: 2 Days-Mont St‑Anne + 1 Day‑Stoneham
- Legendary Québec City!
- Incredible Canadian Snow!
- Two Full Breakfasts, Included
- Hundreds of restaurants, snack shops and more right outside your door!
- Discounts at select restaurants, activities and shops
INCREDIBLE ADVENTURE IN QUEBEC CITY
- Quebec City "A magical winter wonderland" is right outside your hotel!
- Your memories will be amazing!
- See more
ADDITIONAL LAST MINUTE SPACES ARE AVAILABLE FOR THE LOUDOUN COUNTY TRIP
Please Tell some friends from your school and other LOUDOUN COUNTY High Schools
SAVE $50 with
PAY IN FULL SPECIAL. PLEASE REGISTER BEFORE
Will Sell Out Soon
REGISTER EARLY TO BE GUARANTEED A SPACE
PLEASE REGISTER AS SOON AS POSSIBLE
*Please reserve early, space is very limited. Some Trips Sell Out before Due Date
- Register early to be guaranteed a spot.
- Some Trips Sell Out Before the Due Date
- Space is very limited for this Trip
- (Scroll Down to bottom for Full Trip Website, Trip dates, Payments plans)
NO PASSPORT NEEDED For student bus trips to Canada
Only Birth Certificate and Photo ID.
U.S. and Canadian citizen children under 19, if traveling with a school need only present an original birth certificate or a Passport*
*Western Hemisphere Travel Initiative (WHTI) More info Click Here.
(See section on What types of documents are accepted for entry into the United States via land and sea? U.S. and Canadian Children Under 19)
QUEBEC CITY "A MAGICAL, WINTER WONDERLAND"
Walk out the door to a walled city over 400 years old. Christmas lights on every street, amazing shops, boutiques, restaurants, and coffee shops. Ice skating by the city gate, a toboggan sled ride that will jet you at 70 miles an hour, ice sculptures, and horse-drawn carriage rides ... this is Quebec City!
- Amazing winter activities right outside your door
- So much fun to walk and chill in this amazing city
- Your Snapchats will be amazing!
Voted North America's Best Winter Wonderland by the readers of the USA Today!
2 GREAT MOUNTAINS
42 trails on 3 mountains
- XL Park offers up to 18 features
- Intermediate Rail Section : around 10 features on 1.6km
- Olympic half-pipe (22 feet/lite at night)
- Introduction Park : 10 features and 2 mini-jumps
- Just 20 mins from city
- 71 trails, covering 45 miles, on 3 different sides
- XL Snowboard Park-8.4 acres of sick snow features
- Beginners Snowboard / Ski Parks
- Boardercross for intermediate
- Night Skiing
- Just 30 mins from the city
LUXURY ★★★★ LODGING
Quebec Chateau Laurier
- Fantastic location just across from the Quebec Citadelle and Old City. Steps away from the St. Jean Street and the Grand Allee
- One of Quebec City’s Finest Luxury hotels
- Features modern contemporary rooms with large windows, flat screens and a host of amenities
- Fully emerge yourself in the history of Quebec City right outside your door
- Chateau Laurier’s excellent Quebec Service
- Lodge in the heart of Quebec City's walls (The only walled city in North America)
- UNESCO World Heritage Site overlooking the magnificent Saint Lawrence River
- Elegant touch of historic Europe in the one of the most beautiful walking cities in the world!
- Unparalleled level of luxury and service
- Restaurants offer exceptional views of the Saint Lawrence River
SKI TRAVEL IS BASED IN FAIRFAX, VA
SIGN-UP TODAY FOR SNOW ESCAPE
Are you ready to #snowescape?
CLICK BELOW TO BUY ONLINE
TWO OPTIONS TO SIGN UP:
What’s included in the trip:
Round Trip Luxury Euro-Coach Bus , TV / Video /Restroom
Two Full Breakfasts
Luxury Four Star Lodging in the Heart of Old Quebec city
3 Days Lift and Gondola Tickets
At select restaurants, activities and shops
TRIP PRICE | PAYMENT PLAN
Sign-up and Save $ before price increases.
$679* Per Person- PAY IN FULL SPECIAL
SAVES $50 per person
MUST REGISTER BY JAN 12
- *Saves and includes $50 off the regular price if paid by early sign-up date
- If due date is expired you can still sign-up if space is available.
- See current Online Special at the top of the page.
$249* (If paid by Early Sign-up Date)
*Note. Pay in Full Special saves $30 off Payment Plan
DEPARTURE & RETURN
FRIDAY, JAN 13 (4 PM)
TUESDAY, JAN 17 (5 AM)
- Trip returns early AM Tuesday, January 17, barring any weather issues or mechanical problems
- School resumes Tuesday January 17. Students are expected to attend school
NO SCHOOL WILL BE MISSED
PLEASE RESERVE RENTALS WHEN YOU SIGN-UP FOR THE TRIP
DUE TO RESORT STAFF SHORTAGES ONLY A LIMITED NUMBER OF SKI
AND SNOWBOARD RENTALS ARE AVAILABLE
SKI Rental -3 Days
- $139 for 3 DAYS Complete
- Skis, Boots , Poles & Helmet
- $139 for 3 DAYS Complete
- Snowboard, Boots, & Helmet