LUXURY QUEBEC CITY ★★★★ LODGING
- Lodge in the heart of Quebec City's walls (The only walled city in North America)
- UNESCO World Heritage Site overlooking the magnificent Saint Lawrence River
- Elegant touch of historic Europe in the one of the most beautiful walking cities in the world!
- Unparalleled level of luxury and service
- Restaurants offer exceptional views of the Saint Lawrence River
- Fantastic location just across from the Quebec Parliament and Old City. Steps away from the St. Jean Street and the Grand Allee
- One of Quebec City’s Finest Luxury hotels
- Features modern contemporary rooms with large windows, flat screens and a host of amenities
- Fully emerge yourself in the history of Quebec City right outside your door
- Hilton’s excellent Quebec Service
- Roof top Restaurants offers stunning views of Quebec City
All Hotels feature the following main amenities:
- Fantastic location in the heart of Quebec City, Walk to everything, Restaurants, Shops and attractions right outside your door
- Quebec's famous streets, St. Jean Street, St. Louis Street and the Grande Allee only steps away
- Deluxe luxury lodging, private bathroom, Flat Screen TV and more
- Daily Housekeeping
- 24-Hour Fitness Center
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Free WiFi in the lobby
HOW ARE ROOMS ASSIGNED?
THREE HOTELS FOR MONTGOMERY COUNTY CANADA TRIP
All Hotels are min. Four Star ★ ★ ★ ★
LUXURY HOTEL LODGING, IN THIS AMAZING SMALL HISTORIC PEDESTRIAN CITY!
- Everything is right outside your door!
- When students register for the trip, they are asked to provide names of roommates
- To the extent possible, SKI TRAVEL will accommodate those requests
- SKI TRAVEL also works with the school reps to ensure the most desirable accommodations for everyone
THE RATE YOU PAY PER PERSON IS BASED ON 4 PER ROOM*
- If you have 4 you will be roomed together (based on room size availability)
- If you have less than 4, you will be matched with other students of same sex
*Some rooms will be available with an upgrade option for Lower Occupancy (2) Per Room