QUEBEC CITY "A MAGICAL, WINTER WONDERLAND"
Walk out the door to a walled city over 400 years old. Christmas lights on every street, amazing shops, boutiques, restaurants, and coffee shops. Ice skating by the city gate, a toboggan sled ride that will jet you at 70 miles an hour, ice sculptures, and horse-drawn carriage rides ... this is Quebec City!
- Amazing winter activities right outside your door
- So much fun to walk and chill in this amazing city
- Your Snapchats will be amazing!
Voted North America's Best Winter Wonderland by the readers of the USA Today!
2 GREAT MOUNTAINS
42 trails on 3 mountains
- XL Park offers up to 18 features
- Intermediate Rail Section : around 10 features on 1.6km
- Olympic half-pipe (22 feet/lite at night)
- Introduction Park : 10 features and 2 mini-jumps
- Just 20 mins from city
- 71 trails, covering 45 miles, on 3 different sides
- XL Snowboard Park-8.4 acres of sick snow features
- Beginners Snowboard / Ski Parks
- Boardercross for intermediate
- Night Skiing
- Just 30 mins from the city