NO PASSPORT NEEDED For student bus trips to Canada
Only Birth Certificate and Photo ID.
U.S. and Canadian citizen children under 19, if traveling with a school need only present an original birth certificate or a Passport*
*Western Hemisphere Travel Initiative (WHTI) More info Click Here.
(See section on What types of documents are accepted for entry into the United States via land and sea? U.S. and Canadian Children Under 19)
QUEBEC CITY "A MAGICAL, WINTER WONDERLAND"
Walk out the door to a walled city over 400 years old. Christmas lights on every street, amazing shops, boutiques, restaurants, and coffee shops. Ice skating by the city gate, a toboggan sled ride that will jet you at 70 miles an hour, ice sculptures, and horse-drawn carriage rides ... this is Quebec City!
- Amazing winter activities right outside your door
- So much fun to walk and chill in this amazing city
- Your Snapchats will be amazing!
Voted North America's Best Winter Wonderland by the readers of the USA Today!
2 GREAT MOUNTAINS
42 trails on 3 mountains
- XL Park offers up to 18 features
- Intermediate Rail Section : around 10 features on 1.6km
- Olympic half-pipe (22 feet/lite at night)
- Introduction Park : 10 features and 2 mini-jumps
- Just 20 mins from city
- 71 trails, covering 45 miles, on 3 different sides
- XL Snowboard Park-8.4 acres of sick snow features
- Beginners Snowboard / Ski Parks
- Boardercross for intermediate
- Night Skiing
- Just 30 mins from the city