2. While you are logged into your Reservation Account (See Above).
Please Verify that you have electronically signed the Ski Trip Policy Agreement (If you have not previously completed)
MANDATORY TO ATTEND TRIP.
POLICY AGREEMENT SIGNED IS MANDATORY TO ATTEND THE TRIP
- This document was available for your electronic signature when you registered online.
- If you have not completed the signature, follow directions above in section #1 to log into your reservation and please complete at this time
- If you have already signed, Thank You
TO ACCESS YOUR RESERVATION ACCOUNT : CLICK HERE
- Use the email you used to purchase the trip to login or refer to your email confirmation you received
Click Here to see a copy of the text of the Policy Agreement
Note: No student is permitted to attend without this form submitted by Parent & Student
PROPER ID FOR BORDERProper identification is needed for the border crossing to prove U.S. citizenship:
- Original Birth Certificate AND a Government issued Picture ID (Drivers Lic, School ID, etc)
- A Valid U.S. Passport Best to use only if you already have one. (Make a back-up photo copy or email scan in case of loss)
$40 (Total) U.S. Cash Bills ONLY Collected on the Bus:
- $20 U.S. cash bill only-Refundable security deposit
- $20 U.S. cash bill only-Non-Refundable Hotel Security Fee
LUGGAGE TAG NEEDED:
MANDATORY SECURE LUGGAGE TAG ON BAG WITH CLEARLY WRITTEN INFO:
- BUS NUMBER, FULL NAME, SCHOOL AND CELL PHONE#
- IMPORTANT** BUS #, Full Name, School Name & Cell Phone # must be clear for Bellmen to deliver bag.
- If not clear bag could be misplaced or delayed.
STRICT LUGGAGE LIMIT:
- (1) Suitcase or Duffle type bag (Only 1 per person permitted in hotel. Bellman will deliver and pick-up your bag)
- (1) Equipment Bag for skis or snowboard + Ski or Snowboard Boots. (Boot bag with only boots ok if needed)
- (1) Small carry-on.
- Pillow/blanket/bottled water for a more comfortable bus ride.
>> Other: Good (Clean) DVD Movies for the bus, Warm clothes, gloves, hat, bathing suit, etc.
Spending money for meals, ATM CARD or Credit Card (safest)
See details below in the $ Money Section.
IMPORTANT: CHANGING-MORNING OF ARRIVAL:
- You will be changing clothes to ski and snowboard when you arrive.
- Please pack or dress for easy access to your ski clothing.
- You will have access to luggage under the bus for changing on arrival.
- Ski Travel will receive the room key envelopes for check-in from the hotel management when all rooms are clean and ready for the group usually by 5-6 PM.
- Please note that delays sometimes occur if the hotel was over 75% occupied the night before.
VERY IMPORTANT TRIP INFORMATION (CLICK LINK BELOW TO PLEASE READ)
Please read this very important detailed information concerning the trip.
- What's Included in the trip
- Lodging Info
- What else to bring
- Cell phone usage
- Arrival / Check-In / Student responsibility
- Religious Services (Sundays)
- Telephoning Hotel
Trip Schedule/ Mandatory student Check-in Times with Staff / Discount Card (Important):
- Upon arrival students are given a laminated trip schedule/itinerary, which includes the mandatory check-in times for personally meeting with their chaperones.
- This policy is strictly enforced.
- Failure to check-in with a chaperone on time will result in a call to the parents and/or expulsion from the trip.
Meals/ The Discount Pass on the reverse side of the Trip Schedule Card.
- Discounts on food, shops, etc in Québec City (Evening)
BREAKFAST is provided at Mont St Anne on DAY 2 and Stoneham on DAY 3
OTHER MEALS: Suggested amount per day for food is $35-$40
What to Eat in Quebec City (Evening)? Click Here
CELL PHONES/SMART PHONES - VERY IMPORTANT: All U.S. cell phones do work in Quebec.
- Please check with your carrier to add a Canadian calling plan if your student will be using their phone.
- WARNING: without a Canadian plan the phone is roaming.
- Rates will be $1.00 /minute and .50 per text. Please avoid a surprise bill.
WIFI- The hotel does have FREE WIFI in the lobby.
$ SPENDING MONEY ON THE TRIP (ATM-DEBIT CARD + some U.S. Cash IS THE BEST, safest)
- We suggest maybe $140-170 (Or more if your wish) U.S. Cash + ATM, Credit Card if needed. (Amount of cash obviously at your discretion.
- Some cash + ATM , Credit Card is the safest bet. Follow instructions below
WARNING: GIFT CARDS (Visa, Amex, Mastercard Gift Cards) Do Not work in Canada.
ATM-Machines-Debit Cards-Credit Cards-US Money
- ATM cards are the safest way for students to access cash from home bank accounts.
- Most debit cards will work. Some do not work in Canada.
- Please verify with your bank if card will work in Quebec, Canada.
IMPORTANT: Please notify your ATM bank & Credit Card company of your travel dates and that you will be using your card in Canada.
CREDIT CARDS (Visa, Mastercard, Discover, Amex) & DEBIT CARDS ARE OK
U.S. Money (CASH) is also accepted at the ski resort, hotel, shops, restaurants etc.
What to Do On Trip in Quebec City?
The World Famous Chateau Frontenac is located in the heart of old Quebec City.
There are amazing things do right outside the hotel.
WE HIGHLY RECOMMEND YOU CLICK THE LINK BELOW FOR DETAILS. GREAT STUFF!
PLEASE CLICK HERE for all the details
What to Eat in Quebec City (Evening)?
Check-Out Day: On the last day of the trip, students are required to check-out of the rooms by 7:45 AM to board the bus to Stoneham. Students should go skiing or snowboarding. Bus departs from Stoneham at 2:30 PM.
NEED ADDITIONAL TRIP INFO. QUESTIONS ? CLICK FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS BELOW