2. Sign Ski Trip Policy Agreement (If you have not previously completed)
MANDATORY TO ATTEND TRIP. CLICK BELOW TO COMPLETE
MANDATORY TO ATTEND THE TRIP
- Please click the link below.
- Parent and Student sign by electronic signature.
- Please print for your personal records.
Click Here to sign the Policy Agreement. (If you have already signed, Thank You)
Note: No student is permitted to attend without this form submitted by Parent & Student
Proper identification for the border crossing to prove U.S. citizenship:
- Original Birth Certificate AND a Government issued Picture ID (Drivers Lic, School ID, etc)
- A Valid U.S. Passport (Best if you have one)
$35 (Total) U.S. Cash ONLY Collected on the Bus:
- $20 U.S. cash only-Refundable security deposit
- $15 U.S. cash only-Non-Refundable Hotel Security Fee
- Pillow/blanket/bottled water for a more comfortable bus ride.
- STRICT LUGGAGE LIMIT: (Please Tag all bags with Full Name, School Name and Phone#)
ALL BAGS NEED A TAG WITH YOUR NAME, SCHOOL AND PHONE#
- (1) Suitcase / Duffle (Only 1 permitted in hotel)
- (1) Equipment Bag for skis or snowboard
- (1) Small carry-on.
Spending money for meals, ATM CARD or Credit Card (safest)
See details below in the $ Money Section.
Good (Clean) DVD Movies for the bus, Warm clothes, gloves, hat, bathing suit, etc.
IMPORTANT: CHANGING-MORNING OF ARRIVAL:
- You will be changing clothes to ski and snowboard when you arrive.
- Please pack or dress for easy access to your ski clothing.
Room check-in is 5-6 PM (After we return from skiing)
- Ski Travel will receive the room key envelopes for check-in from the hotel management when all rooms are clean and ready for the group usually by 5-6 PM.
- Please note that delays sometimes occur if the hotel/resort was over 75% occupied the night before.
VERY IMPORTANT TRIP INFORMATION
Please read this very important detailed information concerning the trip.
- What's Included in the trip
- Lodging Info
- What else to bring
- Cell phone usage
- Arrival / Check-In / Student responsibility
- Religious Services (Sundays)
- Telephoning Hotel
Trip Schedule / Discount Card (Important):
- Upon arrival students are given a laminated trip schedule/itinerary, which includes the mandatory check-in times for personally meeting with their chaperones.
- This policy is strictly enforced.
- Failure to check-in with a chaperone on time will result in a call to the parents and/or expulsion from the trip.
Meals/ The Discount Pass on the reverse side of the Trip Schedule Card.
- Discounts on food, shops, etc in Québec City (Evening)
BREAKFAST is provided at Stoneham on Day 2 and Day 3.
OTHER MEALS: Suggested amount per day for food is $35-$40
What to Eat in Quebec City (Evening)? Click Here
CELL PHONES/SMART PHONES - VERY IMPORTANT: All U.S. cell phones do work in Quebec.
- Please check with your carrier to add a Canadian calling plan if your student will be using their phone.
- WARNING: without a Canadian plan the phone is roaming.
- Rates will be $1.00 /minute and .50 per text. Please avoid a surprise bill.
WIFI- The hotel does have FREE WIFI in the lobby.
- ATM cards are the safest way for students to access cash from home bank accounts.
- Most debit cards will work. Some do not work in Canada.
- Please verify with your bank if card will work in Quebec, Canada.
- Important: Please notify your bank / credit card company of your travel dates and that you will be using your card in Canada.
Check-Out Day: On the last day of the trip, students are required to check-out of the rooms by 11: 00 AM. Students should go skiing or snowboarding. Bus departs 2:30 PM.
NEED ADDITIONAL TRIP INFO. QUESTIONS ? CLICK FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS BELOW