Tremblant has everything a Skiier or Snowboarder could dream of.
Whether you are a seasoned and experienced rider or just beginning on the slopes, there is something for everyone. With over 102 trails and two huge sides of the mountain, you are sure to have a blast spending the days hitting the slopes. Check out the facts below!
The Summit: 3001 Feet
- 2131 Feet Vertical Drop
- 628 Acres Skiing Terrain
- 61 Acres of Glades
- 13 state-of-the-art lifts including an 8 person Gondola
- 94 Trails
- Most Extreme Decline: 42 Degrees
- Longest Trail: 3.75 Miles
- 18 acres of ramps, curves and sick hits!
- Blade / Snowblade Zone
- Snowblade & Sidecut Ski Extreme Zone
- Canada's Best w/Scorpion Pipe-Dragon
- New Olympic caliber snow park maintenance equipment
- Monstrous 425 foot long and 17-foot high halfpipe!
- The only one in Quebec!