TREMBLANT RESORT HAS LIMITED STUDENT SPACE FOR ALL TRIPS THIS YEAR.
- RESERVE EARLY TO GET A GUARANTEED SPOT.
- TRIPS WILL SELL OUT!
- CHOOSE 3 PAYMENTS PLAN or PAY IN FULL SPECIAL
Just Announced. 1/20/2018
MORE SPACE JUST ADDED
SNOW ESCAPE CANADA SKI TRIP INCLUDES:
- Round Trip Luxury Euro-Coach Bus (TV, Restroom)
3 DAYS/2 NIGHTS
- Luxury Four Star Slopeside Condos in walking village
- Lift Tickets: 3 Days Lift and Gondola Tickets
- Incredible Canadian Snow!
PREMIER TRACK PASS
- Free Nightly Activities!
- Free tubing, Ice Skating, Ski &
- Boarding Freestyle Sessions & More!
FIRST TRACKS LIFT TICKETS
- Starts at 7:45 AM! Fresh Canadian Powder!
- Step outside your door for an endless amount of excitement in Tremblant's pedestrian walking village.
- Euro-style village packed with restaurants, shops, movie theatre, indoor water park and as much entertainment as you could ever want!
OVER 94 WORLD CLASS TRAILS!
- 94 Runs / 3001 Ft. Elevation
- 2 World Class Snowboard Parks!
FOUR STAR LUXURY CONDOS!
- 4 Star Slopeside Condo Lodging
- TV, Fireplace, Kitchen in Condos
- One Minute Walk to Lifts & Heated Gondola
- Indoor/Outdoor Heated Pool/Jacuzzi’s
SIGN-UP TODAY FOR SNOW ESCAPE
Are you ready to #snowescape?
CLICK BELOW TO BUY ONLINE
TWO OPTIONS TO SIGN UP:
Pass out flyers
Order free flyers
#1 Ski Resort in North America
Ski Magazine since 1999
PAYMENT / TRIP DETAILS
2 options to pay
PAY IN FULL SPECIAL $559 (Saves $40 per person off payment plan)
DUE DATE: JANUARY 21, 2018
PAYMENT PLAN (See Box on the right for details >>)
- If due date is expired you can still sign-up if space is available.
- See current Online Special at the top of the page.
PAYMENT PLAN Not available after January 1, 2018
NON-REFUNDABLE DEPOSIT DUE DATE:
OCTOBER 10 $150*
PAYMENT #2 DUE DATE:
NOVEMBER 10 $259
PAYMENT #3 DUE DATE:
DECEMBER 10 $189
*Pay in Full Special saves $40 off payment plan.
DEPARTURE & RETURN
THURSDAY, January 25, 2018 3:30PM
MONDAY, January 29, 2018 5AM
TRIP OPTIONS ON REGISTRATION FORM:
RENTAL EQUIPMENT $99 for 3 DAYS
Skis, Boots , Poles & Helmet OR
Snowboard, Boots, & Helmet
NO SCHOOL WILL BE MISSED
- FRIDAY, JANUARY 26 is a school HOLIDAY.
- Trips returns early MONDAY, JANUARY 29, barring any weather or mechanical problems.
- Students are expected to attend school on January 29