What Should I Pack?admin
- Pack layers and prepare for very cold weather. Pack your suitcase for easy access to change into ski / snowboard gear on arrival in the early AM.
- A warm coat, hat, gloves, ski pants, goggles and extra pairs of socks. Do not underestimate the temperatures in the Canadian mountains!
- Remember comfort items for the bus trip, like a pillow and bottled water or snacks.
- Bring a bathing suit if you plan to use the water parks.
- Don’t forget to bring any prescription medications, properly labeled.
- No coolers or large boxes of food.