LUXURY QUEBEC CITY ★★★★ LODGING
- Lodge in the heart of Quebec City's walls (The only walled city in North America)
- UNESCO World Heritage Site overlooking the magnificent Saint Lawrence River
- Elegant touch of historic Europe in the one of the most beautiful walking cities in the world!
- Unparalleled level of luxury and service
- Restaurants offer exceptional views of the Saint Lawrence River
All Hotels feature the following main amenities:
- Fantastic location in the heart of Quebec City, Walk to everything, Restaurants, Shops and attractions right outside your door
- Quebec's famous streets, St. Jean Street, St. Louis Street and the Grande Allee only steps away
- Deluxe luxury lodging, private bathroom, Flat Screen TV and more
- Daily Housekeeping
- 24-Hour Fitness Center
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Free WiFi in the lobby
- Indoor Swimming pool
HOW ARE ROOMS ASSIGNED?
All Hotels are minimum Four Stars★ ★ ★ ★
LUXURY HOTEL LODGING, IN THIS AMAZING SMALL HISTORIC PEDESTRIAN CITY!
- Everything is right outside your door!
- When students register for the trip, they are asked to provide names of roommates
- To the extent possible, SKI TRAVEL will accommodate those requests
- SKI TRAVEL also works with the school reps to ensure the most desirable accommodations for everyone
THE RATE YOU PAY PER PERSON IS BASED ON 4 PER ROOM*
- If you have 4 you will be roomed together (based on room size availability)
- If you have less than 4, you will be matched with other students of same sex
LOWER OCCUPANCY UPGRADES ARE AVAILABLE (2 or 3 Per Room)
- If you prefer only 2 or 3 per room you can upgrade to a King / Queen Room for an additional fee
- See Registration form for details